Sunday, April 18, 2010

35+ Amazing Script Fonts For Free

 Script fonts are the fonts that are in style of type that imitates Handwriting. I have compiled some of the most beautiful script fonts a designer would need.

I have used by blog domain to demonstrate the look of the font, it doesn't mean I'm self obsessed with my blog but I could not think of any nice attractive short words. Anyways you can download the font by following the link provided with each font.

You can use "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" to see how all your alphabets look together because as you might know this sentence contains all the 26 alphabets.


Chopin script font

Scriptina font


Mutlu ornamental

Ballpark Weiner

Enchanted Prairie

Angelina

Luna bar font

Honey I stole your Jumper

WirWenzlaw Rough font

Desyrel

Luna font

PR8 Charade

TrashHand font

Learning curve BV



Ecolier font




Biro script font

VNI - Thuphap font



Stylograph

Gessele font


Maternellecolor Trace Cursive

Deftone stylus font

Vadim's Writing

Sam brown is my hero

Selus font

Tristan

Pullman

Ibelum font

Deranged font

JB fil Std font

Paulinho Pedra Azul

Vtks Sonho

Alladin font

Zebra font

Sole Gin Rickey

Wiegel Kurrent


PR8 Shadow

Rocket script
Velour
Fragments of Eter