Friday, March 12, 2010

17 Useful iPhone Applications You Should Install

iPhone Installer.app
So when someone came up to you and asked, so what’s so great about the iPhone. You’ll probably show them how cool the iPod cover flow is, or maybe how you can multi-touch zoom in and out of the photos; flipped them, etc. I’ve got to be honest, those are part of the attractions why I got myself an iPhone even when its not officially launch here in my country but however I’ve found cooler stuff in iPhone – the ability to support tones of cool applications and most importantly, rich 3rd party application developers.
At least 2 new applications are added to Installer.app for iPhone each day. Installer.app not only opens up the gate to rich 3rd party application but also keeping the install/uninstall steps easy. Here are some iPhone applications you should install, or at least try using them.